Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sons of Anarchy - Finale

I meant to use this song as the song of the week when Sons of Anarchy came back for its final season, but I forgot, so you get a bonus song this week.  Tonight is the last episode of Sons of Anarchy ever.  It's kind of hard to believe that of the original cast members, only three remain.  Who knows how many will be left standing when the curtain comes down for the final time.

I haven't written much about this show recently, probably because my interest level has fluctuated.  Here's a rundown of what I think:

Season 1 & 2 = Awesome
Season 3 = started and ended awesome, the middle was a lot of moving people into places
Season 4 = great, crummy ending
Season 5 = good, but whenever the ending of 4 came up, it pulled me out of the story
Season 6 & 7 = felt a little bloated and after season 5, I could see only the flaws in the show.

I thought this is a good song and an appropriate one for its end.  It was played at the end of an episode where one of my favorite characters (the heart of the show) met his end.


No comments: